- Every semester, students appear for Mid Term Semester Examination (Theory/Practical/Seminar/Project/Viva-Voce, etc.) as per the schedule displayed on students’ notice boards.
- Students should fill up exam forms properly every semester for respective examinations as per schedules.
- At the end of every semester, the regular end-semester examination is held for all students.
- The facility of rechecking answer books is available for those students who are not satisfied with the assessment of their answer books, after paying a stipulated fee for the same to the respective universities & Boards.
- The marks obtained by students in Class tests, Assignment and quizzes are displayed by teachers in their departments
- The final Semester results of all courses are declared by the Office of the Examination Cell. The Result is displayed on the Online Academic Portal of the institute.
- For any queries about examinations, students may enquire in the Office of the Controller of Examinations of the institute.