Refund and Withdrawal Policy
- All applications for Refund and Withdrawal shall be submitted to and accepted at Registrar’s Office only. After consideration of the application, the decision should be taken by the committee.
- Admission Charges are non-refundable.
- The fee shall be refunded after deduction of the non-refundable admission fee and other charges. Fees deposited may be refunded on or before the commencement of classes and no refund is permissible after the specified date.
- Fees are not refundable after the commencement of the course or after the student stops attending or leaves the course before its completion or is suspended by the college owing to non-attendance or misconduct.
- A candidate who has taken provisional admission due to non-declaration of their qualifying examination result is required to submit the marks sheet before submitting the enrolment form to University/Board or earlier as required by the University/Board. Such students will only be admitted after submitting an affidavit to prove their eligibility prior to the exam. Refund of fees, in any case, shall not be permissible.
- A refund cheque will be issued to Account Payable in the name of the concerned applicant after verification of document and receipt.
How to Request a Refund:
Applicant should write an application in detail to the Registrar attaching a copy of the letter to the Registrar notifying the withdrawal with the original Fee Receipt.