About the Section
- The Examination office conducts the various examinations which include Mid-Term Tests, End-Term Examination, Internal & External Practical, etc.
- The different national online & offline entrance examinations like JEE mains, JEE Advance, Gate, Railways, SSC, Group C, etc. are also conducted by the office.
- The examination in each semester is conducted according to the syllabus approved by the Shri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University. Each course will carry credits as per the approved scheme of courses.
- Only the students who meet all the technical & procedural requirements to appear in the examination shall be allowed to appear in the examination after obtaining a valid Admit Card from the Examination Cell duly signed by the Class Teachers & Controller of Examination.
- 75% class participation is mandatory to appear in the Mid-Term & End-Term Examinations.
- No student shall use unfair means & indulge in disorderly conduct in connection with examinations. Students found indulging in the use of unfair means or disorderly conduct shall be subject to disciplinary action.
- The Unfair Means Committee constituted by the Director will determine its own procedure of inquiry in each case & after necessary investigation and inquiry, will submit a detailed report to the Director along with recommended punishment.
- The students can make representations in respect of grievances related to examination including continuous assessment and end semester examinations through the HOD/Dean concerned. The HOD/Dean will forward the representation to the Registrar with specific remarks if any.