In the current global context, believes that professionals must exhibit both competence and character- competence to achieve business objectives and character to make ethical choices. श्री Ram Institute is committed to developing these qualities in its students, through the specially designed BBA syllabus.
श्री Ram Institute’s innovative BBA programme offers a new vision for business education, with particular emphasis on the BBA subjects that are added to the BBA syllabus. Based on an interdisciplinary and integrated curriculum, with a team-based, problem solving and hands-on learning environment, this BBA syllabus and programme prepares its students for the corporate world. Students will graduate with practical knowledge and skills that will help them set the highest possible standards at the workplace. In that respect, the BBA subjects will help them learn how to analyse business environments, devise business plans, work in cohesive teams and think up effective solutions to real problems.
The BBA Programme at श्री Ram Institute provides a high quality professional education in Business Administration for young men and women who wish to join as junior executives in industry, business and non-profit organisations and to seek entrepreneurial or self-employment positions. The rigorous training offered by श्री Ram Institute helps the young minds to prepare for the challenging managerial opportunities of the 21st century. Our training program focuses on the person equipping each individual with conceptual, analytical, communication skills and healthy attitudes to ensure for excellent performance and committed service.
There are quite a lot of fields where BBA graduates can get good jobs. To get jobs as these, it is required for aspirants to have a good English knowledge. Besides this, they also need to have a passion towards their field of study.
BBA graduates can get jobs as executive trainees or management trainees with any of the sectors mentioned below:
- Advertising Agencies
- IT Companies
- Global Resourcing
Disclaimer: The above information is from various reliable sources and is relevant to current industry standards which is subject to vary according to the functional changes of the industry.
श्री Ram Institute's BBA Programme Advantages
- Job focus through OSOCAT- One Student One Career at A Time
- Certified Trainings for Better Job Prospects
- Industry focused Curriculum
- Case Study Methodology
- Problem Based learning
- Live Projects
- Industrial Visits
- Workshops by Industry Experts
- Industry Experienced and Proficient Faculty
- Personality Development Classes
- Job Oriented Sertified added courses
Value Added Courses
(One credit each – 30 Hours, Student should take a minimum of six credits)
- Six Sigma certification
- Job-oriented NCFM certification training
- Business communication
- SAP Real time exposure ( Students are encouraged to take SAP certification )
- Certificate in Neuro Linguistic Programming ( HR/Marketing/Finance/IB)
- Certification in Digital Marketing and SEO
- Certificate in Leadership
- Foreign Language Program
- Certificate in Export/Import Documentation
- Certificate in Automobile Sales
- Certificate in psychometric evaluation for HR managers
- Entrepreneurial incubation
- Certificate in SPSS& AMOS
- CA-IPCC/CMA-Inter (four credit course)
Remedial Courses (On as required basis)
- Business English
- Quantitative Technique / Reasoning
- Fearless Public Speaking
- Computerized Accounting – Tally
- Ms Excel
Soft Skill Training Program
श्री Ram Institute's BBA Programme supplements the MBA Program with soft skills training which provides a unique opportunity for the student to develop and upgrade their personality, communication and presentation skills.
The learning outcomes of this program are:
- English Language Skills, which include spoken and written skills
- Good presentation skills
- To develop adequate self-confidence in interpersonal skills, team building, and leadership
- To take an effective part in various selection procedures adopted by the corporate recruiters
- To develop self-confidence and self-esteem in themselves so that they are equipped and ready to operate effectively in the dynamic business environment.